UFRaw 0.18 released with support for 39 new cameras
Udi Fuchs released a somewhat long overdue new version of UFRaw — a free RAW converter that works as standalone tool as well as integrates with both GIMP and Cinepaint.
The new version has zero new features, but comes with newly added Traditional Chinese localization and support for the following 39 cameras:
- Canon PowerShot G12, S95, SX120 IS (CHDK hack), SX20 IS (CHDK hack);
- Casio EX-Z1050, Casio EX-Z1080;
- Fuji FinePix HS10/HS11;
- Hasselblad H4D;
- Kodak Z981;
- Nikon D3s, D3100, D7000, Coolpix P7000;
- Nokia X2;
- Olympus E-5, E-P2, E-PL1, E-PL2;
- Panasonic DMC-FZ40, DMC-FZ100, DMC-G2, DMC-GF1, DMC-GF2, DMC-LX5;
- Pentax K-r, K-5, 645D;
- Samsung EX1, GX20, NX100, WB550, WB2000;
- Sony DSLR-A450, DSLR-A580, NEX-3, NEX-5, SLT-A33, SLT-A55V.