Simple Scan 0.9.6 released with minor improvements
Robert Ancell released another version of a scanning application for GNOME called Simple Scan.
- by default PDF and ~/Documents are suggested for saving;
- JPEG is used for emailing scanned images;
- Stop button is now active only while scanning;
- orientation of the first scanned page is stored correctly now;
- rendering was optimized;
- all sorts of smaller improvements and fixes.
You can download the new version here. This is release candidate for 1.0, so please give it due testing and report in case of issues :)