Simple Scan 0.9.5 released with several UI improvements
While working on Simple Scan 1.0, Robert Ancell started releasing so many versions that it just didn't make much sense announcing every single one.
Thus, changes after 0.9.0 include, but are not limited to:
- the application always scans using maximum available area now;
- "ADF Front" is now listed among possible ADF sources;
- a Stop toolbar button was added along with tooltips for other buttons;
- crop is rotated with page now;
- photo scanning mode is used by default now;
- default resolution for text is now 150 dpi, for photo — 300 dpi;
- in general, the following resolution values can be defined now: 75, 150, 300, 600, 1200, 2400 dpi;
- log is written to ~/.cache/simple-scan/simple-scan.log now;
- you can disable compression, if your scanner supports it;
- pages in preview are scaled so they match physical size, not pixel size.