Scour 0.17 released with new SVG cleanup options
Jeff Schiller has just released a new version of Scour, his free Python script for cleaning up and optimizing SVG images.
Changes in this version:
- Only convert to #RRGGBB format if the color name will actually be shorter
- Remove duplicate gradients
- Remove empty q,a path segments
- Scour polyline coordinates just like path/polygon
- Scour lengths from most attributes
- Remove redundant SVG namespace declarations and prefixes
You can download the new version here. In other news, Scour has just been added to upcoming Inkscape 0.47.