SANE 1.0.21 released with support for over 200 new scanners
After a year of work new version of SANE, drivers for scanners, is released.
Here is the list of changes:
- kodak (Kodak i18xx);
- kvs1025 (Panasonic KV-S10xx);
- p5 (Primax PagePartner);
- many existing backends updated;
- 224 more models supported;
- improved compilation on uncommon platforms;
- more consistent option naming;
- scanimage no longer writes image to tty;
- modern translation infrastructure;
- improved saned network daemon;
- internal SCSI, USB, threading, TCP & UDP code updates;
- updated HAL and udev support.
- new sanei_magic image processing library;
- documentation updates.