Remake 0.3 adds support for Pencil animation program and stereo rendering for Blender
Remake is based on standard GNU Make tool, it looks for changed footage data and automatically renders everything sparing your time.
The newly released version feature support for files from Pencil animation app. Unfortunately proposed patches haven't been merged upstream by pencil team, so for now you will need a patched build of Pencil. Support for MP3 files (outputs to WAV) and compressed Synfig project files (.sifz) was also added.
Additionally two new rendering mode was introduced. The first one is called "deps", it renders only dependant files, not the whole footage. This can be useful in cases you want to check how much has changed without rebuilding the whole thing. The second one, "stereo", allows rendering stereo version of footage created in Blender.
Finally, a new -c option allows choosing a camera to render with for Blender files (.blend).
The new version is available for downloading here.
Was it useful? There's more:
- Interview with Thomas Krijnen on IfcOpenShell, Blender and architecture
- Interview with Sintel's art director David Revoy
- 3Delight exporter for Blender updated to feature new global illumination method
- Customized MyPaint gains animation for a new open movie project
- Recast & Detour project getting ready for Blender 2.60