Pinta 0.5 released, features Clone tool
New version of Paint.NET-like bitmap graphics editor Pinta is out with some cool new features.
- multiple images can be opened at the same time now;
- simple procedural brushes are now available;
- clone tool was added to help cloning out small unwanted bits of images;
- you can now load and save color palettes;
- TGA file format is supported now;
- you can finally set quality level when saving JPEG;
- pasting to a new image was implemented;
- rulers were added.