Oyranos 0.1.11 released with SANE support
Kai-Uwe Behrmann released new version of Oyranos — a free color management module (CMM) for UNIX systems.
New in this version:
- SANE (scanning) device module from respective Google Summer of Code 2009 project was integrated;
- LittleCMS2 based module was added;
- Compiz colour management plug-in was removed, because it is now shipped as CompIcc separately,
- ICC profiles were removed, because they are now shipped separately as OpenICC Data package;
- new PNG viewer module was added;
- minimal Elektra copy is now shipped with Oyranos now to ensure build on various systems where Elektra is not packaged.
You need Oyranos for recent versions of Cinepaint (a bitmap editor), any version of ICC Examin (color profiles inspection tool), CompIcc (Compiz color management plug-in) and Kolor Manager (color management applet for KDE).