On-line Sintel premiere scheduled for September 30
Durian project team announced that on-line premiere of Sintel, the short animation they have been working for over a year, will take place on September 30, in a week.
The official premiere will take place on September 27 at a cinema festival in Netherlands, just as planned. Here is the official press-release.
In the mean time posters are ready. A limited amounted of 70x100cm large ones will be available for sale at Blender Conference 2010. A high resolution file will additionally be available on DVD.
Was it useful? There's more:
- Interview with Thomas Krijnen on IfcOpenShell, Blender and architecture
- Interview with Sintel's art director David Revoy
- 3Delight exporter for Blender updated to feature new global illumination method
- Customized MyPaint gains animation for a new open movie project
- Recast & Detour project getting ready for Blender 2.60