Inkscape 0.48 Essentials for Web Designers
Packt Publishing have just released a book on Inkscape by Bethany Hiitola called "Inkscape 0.48 Essentials for Web Designers" which covers many web site design topics like creating design layouts, icons, logos, diagrams and more.
The book is available as both hard copy and eBook.
Here is the contents:
- Chapter 1: Inkscape 101: The Basics
- Chapter 2: Designing Site Layouts
- Chapter 3: Working with Images
- Chapter 4: Styling Text
- Chapter 5: Creating Wallpapers and Pattern Backgrounds
- Chapter 6: Building Icons, Buttons, and Logos
- Chapter 7: Making Diagrams, Site Maps, and More
- Chapter 8: Designing for Blogs and Storefronts
- Chapter 9: Using the XML Editor
- Chapter 10: Creating Simple Animations
- Chapter 11: Plugins, Scripts, and Templates
- Appendix A: Keyboard Shortcuts
- Appendix B: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix C: Fonts
You can also read a sample chapter.