Inkscape 0.47 released
The day of big releases continues. A long anticipated new version of Inkscape is out.
Changes include, but are not limited to:
- new Eraser tool (supports Wacom tablets);
- boolean modes in Callygraphic Pen
- new modes of the Tweak tool;
- over 200 SVG Filter presets;
- a bunch of new live path effects;
- Spiro splines (as LPE) to create smooth shapes, as both Pen and Pencil modes too;
- on-canvas editing of masks and clippaths without reapplying;
- quite a few new extensions, including rendering of OBJ files;
- export to JavaFX, export to HPGL and PLT, improved export to DXF;
- newly added DXF importing (R13, but some R12 works too).
The project has enough new functionality to release 0.48, but there should be an insane lot of testing first.