Hugin gets more GPU based processing
New stable version of Hugin is out with several significant improvements over the past versions.
The changes are:
- new versioning scheme: Hugin has been usable for a long of time and thus the 0.x one hat shouted BETA! UNSTABLE! to you wasn't making sense.
- reprojection and distortions by nona can optionally be done with GPU now, this is a highly experimental feature (here is a video from LGM2009 talk);
- automatic control points detectors are managed using profiles now;
- you can now choose what to run first — Enblend or Enfuse;
- most meaningful Exif metadata is now displayed in Images tab;
- various bugfixes applied.
The next stable version (to be released later this year) will feature some GSoC2009 projects.
You can download source code.