Hugin gets batch stitching of panoramas
New version of the popular free/ibre panorama stitcher Hugin is out.
Changes in this version:
- new interactive hardware accelerated panorama preview dialog, with interactive cropping, panning and warping (GSoC'08 project);
- new Celeste engine to find and delete control points that are placed on clouds, which is useful when shooting static objects (GSoC'08 project);
- a number of new input/output projections, including Panini, which resurrects the old tehcnique used by Veduta artitsts;
- GUI for batch stitching (GSoC'08 project);
- updated user manual, Italian translation of the user manual;
- updated GUI translation, new Slovenian and Traditional Chinese translations;
- fixed bugs, added less visible improvements.
Windows and Mac builds are to folllow, source code is available.