HPLIP improves LEDM support, adds more drivers
Newly released HP Linux Imaging and Printing v3.11.5 drivers feature improved LEDM support, namely LEDM ADF Scan and LEDM Wireless, and added drivers for several more printing and scanning devices.
The new supported devices are:
- HP Designjet T790ps 24in;
- HP Designjet T790ps 44in;
- HP Designjet T1300 Postscript;
- HP LaserJet M4555 MFP;
- HP LaserJet 100 Color MFP M175nw;
- HP LaserJet Professional m1214nfh MFP.
Additionally HP added official support for the following Linux distrubutions:
- Debian 6.0 and 6.0.1;
- OpenSuse 11.4;
- RHEL 6.0;
- Ubuntu 11.04.