Hewlett-Packard releases HPLIP 3.11.10
Hewlett-Packard released another update of its Linux drivers for printing and scanning devices.
The new version comes with the usual combo of support for new devices and bugfixes.
Supported new devices are:
- HP DeskJet 3070 B611 series
- HP Envy 110 e-All-in-One
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 Color M551
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8100
- HP Officejet Pro 8600
- HP PhotoSmart 5510 e-All-in-One
- HP PhotoSmart 6510 e-All-in-one
- HP PhotoSmart 7510 e-All-in-On
Complete list of changes is available here. HPLIP 3.11.10 also adds an early support for Ubuntu 11.10 that is currently at beta stage.
As usual, both source code and installer are available to download. Or you can wait for your distribution to pick the update.