GNOME Color Manager 2.30.2
New stable version of GNOME Color Manager is out. New stable version of GNOME Color Manager is out.
- gcm-apply doesn't try to connect to sane anymore;
- connection to SANE and CUPS is now performed only when it's really required;
- g-c-m doesn't crash anymore when it tries to load invalid XML schema;
- profile permission are read via GIO now;
- while logging in g-c-m doesn't try to reset already defined X atoms anymore, which speed ups start-up by 750ms;
- Japanese translation was added, British English translation was updated.