GNOME Color Manager 2.30.0 gets basic support for scanners
Richard Hughes released a new stable version of GNOME Color Manager which features a selector for precision of ICC profiles and basic support for scanners via libsane.
The other changes are:
- instead of usb.ids udev rules are used to detect colorimeters;
- when a device is unplugged, it's not deleted, but marked as non-plugged now;
- images of Colorimtre HCFR and i1 Pro were added;
- you are now reminded every half a year to recreate a color profile for every device;
- documentation was improved, translations were updated.
As usual, source code is available for downloading.