Ghostscript 8.70 released with improved fonts handling
Apparently new version of Ghostscript is out with quite a few imrpovements and fixes.
- switched license to "GPLv3 or newer";
- fixed a lot of issues with transparency;
- fixed fonts handling, especially when generating PDF;
- numerous robustness, correctness, and performance improvements;
- security fixes addressing CVE-2009-0583 and CVE-2009-0792;
- new generic Esc/Page devices, eplmono and eplcolor, were added, as well as the cdnj500 device to support the HP DesignJet 500;
- the size of PostScript integers was limited to 32 bits, as recommended in the specification.