New version of a simple photo editor called Fotoxx is out. New version of a simple photo editor called Fotoxx is out.
- a gradient-based tonemapping method (that is, like fattal or mantiuk) was added to replace a worse method.
- the FreeImage dependency was removed, which makes installing from source and creation of binary packages easier;
- a new sharpening "amplify brightness gradients" method was added;
- calling for context help in select area dialog was fixed.
- color of select area outline can be toggled between red, green and black now.