FontForge gets Unicode 5.2 and WOFF support
Other changes are:
- paths stroking (Ctrl+Shift+E) now supports circular and polygon pen types, also available for Freehand tool (double-click its icon);
autokerning was improved:
- automagic creation and filling of kern classes was added;
- most kerning related dialogs were reworked;
- related Python API was added;
- libpng 1.4 support was added;
- "style" attribute support from SVG 1.2 spec was implemented;
- double-archives like tar.bz2 are supported now;
- the "Descent" field is not written twice to SFD files anymore;
- autohinting for hint masks was fixed;
- various fixes to FontForge's UI editor were applied;
- metrics view now has zooming via Ctrl + mousewhee scrolling;
- other improvements and fixes.
You can download source code here.