FontForge gets TrueType Collection exporting
New version of FontForge is out with a mix of minor to major improvements, including the exporting of TTC (TrueType Collection) files.
Other new stuff is:
- autohinter and autoinstructor are improved again in various ways;
- resource file (in fact UI) editor is improved;
- problem finder knows about yet another possible problem now;
- feature file/UFO export was fixed;
- other improvements and fixes;
- a number of translation updates.
Source code is available to download.