FontForge gets support for OpenType mark sets
New CVS snapshot of FontForge, the free font editor, is out with support for Mark Sets — a new feature in OpenType v1.6.
The other changes are:
- support for friendly names attached to style set features (New in OTF 1.6);
- updated Polish and Russian translation, new Ukrainian translation;
- new Reverse contour direction command (in addition to correct contour direction);
- fixed various errors and the code to check fonts for errors :)
- output Cap/X Height into UFO;
- various smaller improvements and bugfixes.
You can download source code.