Exiv2 v0.21.1 released with bug fixes
An update for Exiv2, a library and console tool to handle Exif, IPTC and XMP metadata, is out with only fixes.
The changes are:
- Exif metadata extraction for fixed for Pentax K-x DNG files;
- crash when writing Exif.Image.Software was fixed;
- a few regressions were fixed, including Panasonic RW2 missing information;
- configuration files (config.guess, config.sub) were updated;
- a new Color Label value was added to digiKam 2.0.0 XMP namespace.
Here you cam download source code and builds of Exiv2 for Windows.