Exiv2 v0.18.2 released with support for PSD files
New version of Exiv2, a library and a tool to process Exif, IPTC and XMP metadata, is out with fixes and support for more file formats.
Changes, including those from 0.18.1 (April 2009):
- added writing to PSD (Adobe Photoshop);
- added reading of Panasonic RW2;
- updated Nikon and Minolta lens databases;
- fixed PNG and some kinds of NEF writing errors;
- fixed writing comments to JPEG;
- less visible improvements and bugfixes.
As usual, source code and a build for Windows is available for downloading.