darktable 0.7.1 released with fixes
An update to recent new version of darktable, a digital photography workflow application, has just been released.
- processing styles work as expected now;
- fixed for too long profiles names;
- no more flipping of cropping frame ratio;
- EXR loading works again;
- linear interpolation is not used by default anymore;
- white balance presets for Sony NEX 5, Sony Alpha 850, Olympus E-P2 were added;
- Albanian translation of user interface was added;
- user manual was improved.
Also, Pascal de Brujn published a series of screencasts.