CMYKTool 0.1.5 released with multiple significant improvements
Alastair M. Robinson released an update to CMYKTool — a Linux/Windows RGB<>CMYK color managed converter that makes life of GIMP users a little easier.
Changes in the new version are:
- correct handling of greyscale images with embedded greyscale ICC profiles;
- optional dithered exporting of 8bpc JPEG and TIFF images;
- devicelink profiles can now be exported for use in other applications, description will be saved as metadata;
- global progress bar for tasks was added;
- search for profiles in system directories is now recursive;
- localizations have been updated, a new partial Japanese translation is available now.
Ways to download/install are:
Alastair also created a screencast to demo use of devicelink profiles in CMYKTool: