Blender gets developers blog
Blender team officially launched its developers blog today. According to the related posting the blog is meant to provide useful information for users and new developers to help them understand the project better.
Anybody who has SVN commit acces to Blender can write articles. Design was done by Francesco Siddi and technical work — by Nathan Letwory and Marco.
Was it useful? There's more:
- Interview with Thomas Krijnen on IfcOpenShell, Blender and architecture
- Interview with Sintel's art director David Revoy
- 3Delight exporter for Blender updated to feature new global illumination method
- Customized MyPaint gains animation for a new open movie project
- Recast & Detour project getting ready for Blender 2.60