Blender 2.55 released with fixes and 0 new features
It seems that the team is heading for the final release now. One thing you have to know about 2.55 is that 64bit Linux builds are non-functional at the moment and are soon to be replaced.
You can download the new version here.
Was it useful? There's more:
- Interview with Thomas Krijnen on IfcOpenShell, Blender and architecture
- Interview with Sintel's art director David Revoy
- 3Delight exporter for Blender updated to feature new global illumination method
- Customized MyPaint gains animation for a new open movie project
- Recast & Detour project getting ready for Blender 2.60