ArgyllCMS 1.3.0 released with a CCMX generator
Graeme Gill released new version of ArgyllCMS — a free color management system with calibration and profiling tools.
- added option to dispcal and dispread that attempts to counteract instrument black drift and display white drift (-I option);
- added option to dispcal to allow specifying a non CIE XYZ 1931 second degree observer, if a spectrometer is being used;
- added new utility ccmxmake, which makes Colorimeter Correction Matrices for a particular Colorimeter + Display combination, using a Spectrometer as a reference; the resulting .ccmx file can then be used with spotread/dispcal/dispread (-X option);
- fixed bug in spotread's handling of emissive spectral measurements;
- fixed bug in i1pro normal resolution wavelength calibration;
- added support for HP DreamColor version of the i1 display;
- fixed problem with ARGYLL_NOT_INTERACTIVE;
- fixed bug in ColorMunki adaptive mode.
You can download:
- source code;
- Windows build;
- OS X PPC 10.3+ build;
- OS X Intel 10.4+ build;
- Linux Intel 32bit build;
- Linux Intel 64bit build.